Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Boathouse

 The Boathouse
exterior colour is Benjamin Moore 'mediterranean olive'
the door is 'raphael' and the trim and interior doors are Behr 'swiss coffee'
 Since we don't need the old boathouse to store our boat
I thought I would turn it into a gazebo to use on rainy days or to get out of the sun.
It's perfect for an afternoon nap when I open the doors to the lake.
fishing rods and oars are stored overhead in the rafters

the new floor paint is Benjamin Moore 'Mediterranean Olive'
I laid an 8 x 10 outdoor rug
I added a small fridge at the end of the room next to floor to ceiling shelving
I found the window frame mirrors on ebay and the daybed on kijiji
I made the quilt, pillows and cushions

I'm still debating whether to paint the interior walls white or
leave them original and rustic

No comments:

Post a Comment